Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Life List, Updated.

Changed a few. Hi, welcome back self!

A list of things I want to accomplish in my life. It's incomplete, I'll keep updating it!

1. Not delete this list from my phone on accident because technology and I are not friends.
2. Run a marathon.
3. Be there for the birth of every one of my niecephews. (No, not actually in the room, I'll skip the guts and gore part) Just in the same town will do.
4. Dress up as Mrs. Claus.
5. Have a Mr. Claus.
6. Witness my nieces first steps. (Not the actual first ones but watching her perfect walking was just as rewarding)
7. Be a constant and consistent blogger.
8. Remember all of my customers names.
9. Give everyone I know a random gift.
10. Go to Australia.
11. Have a live Christmas tree every year.
12. Not have children.
13. Be able to kiss someone good night.
14. Go for hikes.
15. Live in Seattle. (Or any city)
16. Ride my bike to work.
17. Buy a bike.
18. Be from old southern money.
19. Be a list maker.
20. Go to a class reunion.
21. Drink enough water.
22. Give up caffeine.
23. Take my vitamins. (Thanks Bryce!)
24. Finish every project I start.
25. Get a comforter that doesn't show every single piece of hair my cat has ever shed.
26. Go to a restaurant by myself and read a book.
27. Take myself to Disneyland.
28. Make a cute article of clothing that I would actually wear.
29. Be patient.
30. Be able to travel. (Again, thanks Bryce!)
31. Go to a formal dance.
32. Get my oil changed every time it's due.
33. Have a house to decorate.
34. Walk somewhere every day.

Added 6/13
35. Learn to work my MacBook.
36. Go back to school.
37. Plan meals.
38. Keep in contact with people.
39. Have a movie collection that any person would envy.

To be continued.

1 comment:

  1. I was just reading through my reader and I was like, huh this post is different, and Oh my god they stole my word! Niecephews is my word! .... Wait a minute... this is my sister's blog. Happydance!

    ReplyDelete