Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby Heather


A few weeks ago, my dad and I had to take a forty five minute car ride together, just the two of us.  Up until two weeks before that we hadn't spoken in about a year.  Needless to say, we were strapped for conversation starters.  Somehow we ended up on the topic of a guy my dad used to work with, Billy Bob.  Now, when I was little I loved creepy men, the kind that when you see them you hold your purse a little tighter and walk a little swifter.  Which could very well explain my job choice.  Anyways, we were talking about Billy Bob, and I recalled how in love with him I was. As you can see in this picture Billy Bob is not old, nor is he creepy.  It was the early nineties, so the jean jacket doesn't count as creepy.  I was young but I remember naming a doll after him, what an honor.
My dad sent me this picture in the next couple of days, and I just wanted to share it with you all.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment